Mike's EZ Shrimp & Spicy Andouille Sausage Gumbo. Learn this EZ Mexican Shrimp Cocktail recipe today! This is an excellent summer dish to help break the heat and cool you down. I love shrimp scampi because it is easy to make, takes just a few minutes and is absolutely delicious served over pasta.
I love to eat delicious high flavored dishes. This is my quick and easy recipe for shrimp and grits cooked in a pressure cooker.. Rice – Spinach and coconut rice – Mike's EZ Red Beans & Rice – Mike's Sinfully Sweet & Spicy Rice – Black Beans & Rice – Mike's Spicy Garlic Shrimp & Scallop Asian Stir Fry Over. You can have Mike's EZ Shrimp & Spicy Andouille Sausage Gumbo using 23 simple ingredients and 8 easy steps. Learn how to achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's EZ Shrimp & Spicy Andouille Sausage Gumbo
- You need of ● For The Proteins.
- You need 60 of Presteamed Shrimp [de-tailed – de-veined].
- It’s 12 oz of Smoked Spicy Andouille Cajun Sausage [sliced on the bias].
- You need of ● For The Carbs.
- Prepare 1 Bag of Bear Creek Cajun Gumbo Soup [serves 8 – a must purchase!].
- You need 1 (8 oz) of Pkg Presteamed White Rice [use as a filler & thickener].
- It’s of ● For The Vegetables & Seasonings [all fine minced – de-seeded].
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Green Bell Pepper.
- You need 1/3 Cup of Jalapeno Peppers.
- It’s 1/3 Cup of Celery With Leaves.
- You need 2 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- You need 3/4 Cup of Spanish Onion.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- You need of ● For The Wet Ingredients.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Garlic Frying Oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Louisiana Hot Sauce [+ reserves].
- Prepare 1 of (= 2 Cups) Can Chicken Broth.
- You need 6 Cups of Water.
- It’s of ● For The Sides [as needed].
- It’s of Potato Salad [yup.we mix that in down south].
- You need of Louisiana Hot Sauce.
- You need Slices of Garlic Bread.
- Prepare of Fresh Cilantro Or Parsley [for garnish].
Automotive repair centre in Medford, Oregon. The less painful way of cycling your shrimp tank and giving them the best living environment possible! Before beginning, shrimp require patience, including the cycle process. The shrimp head and the shell absorb the flavor of the garlic, pepper, thyme and butter.
Mike's EZ Shrimp & Spicy Andouille Sausage Gumbo instructions
- Here's the basics of what you'll need..
- Sauté all vegetables in a bit of olive oil until translucent. About 5 minutes. Add your garlic in for 1 minute. Be careful not to burn garlic. Also, add 1 tbsp Louisiana Hot Sauce to your vegetables..
- Add all broth and water to vegetables and bring to a heavy simmer..
- Add your 10 oz packet of Bear Creek Gumbo Soup Mix. Simmer covered for 15 minutes. Stir regularly..
- A fantastic OTC choice!.
- Also, add your precooked rice to thicken your Gumbo..
- At 15 minutes – add your precooked sausage and shrimp. Simmer for 5 minutes covered until fully heated. Stir regularly..
- Garnish with fresh parsley or cilantro. Serve piping hot with Louisiana Hot Sauce and garlic bread to the side as well. Enjoy!.
The natural sweetness of the shrimp heads and shell also add depth to the sauce. Still want to make it with. Conveniently enough, the sickly tinge this shrimp has taken on from the algae it eats makes it no less appetizing to other creatures in the aquatic food chain. Shrimp Wontons – Super easy recipe with fresh shrimp wrapped with wonton skin and then boiled/steamed to be served with ginger vinegar sauce. Corn oil, eggs, flour, grape seed oil, green onion, ground black pepper, ground white pepper, mustard powder, salt, shrimp, soy sauce, toasted sesame seeds, vegetable oil, vinegar, water.