Pan Seared Surf n’ Turf Potacos. How about some strip steak and lobster tail Surf 'n Turf Tacos?! Check out their menu for some delicious Mexican. And not just your run-of-the-mill tacos, but Surf 'n Turf Tacos.
Our Fish Tacos Are Off The Hook. All info on Surf N Turf Tacos in Honolulu – Call to book a table. View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. This Appetizing Pan Seared Surf n’ Turf Potacos using 9 easy ingredients and 10 simple steps. Here is how you cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Pan Seared Surf n’ Turf Potacos
- It’s 1 lb of Sirloin or Ribeye.
- It’s 10 of Shrimp (Cooked with shell).
- It’s 1 pkg of Taco Seasoning.
- You need 1 of Horseradish Sauce (see recipe in other recipes).
- Prepare 4 of Sweet Peppers.
- It’s 3 of Cilantro (stems).
- It’s 3 of Green Onion (stalks).
- You need 1 of Jalapeño Pepperjack cheese (small.
- Prepare of block).
If you want to remember Makua and Kila statue, come to this restaurant first. Mexican cuisine is served at Surf N Turf Tacos. Chef Tony prepares Pan Seared Filet Surf & Turf, a summertime favorite. Surf and turf or surf 'n' turf is a main course combining seafood and red meat.
Pan Seared Surf n’ Turf Potacos instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°, clean six small potatoes, wrap in aluminum foil (shiny side towards potatoes, and puncture holes on both sides to breathe. Bake for 45min or until soft..
- Take meat and pay down both sides with napkin to dry. Dry rub on taco seasoning on both sides (or use any combination of my seasoning on previous recipes)..
- Remove tail shell and use remaining seasoning to add to both sides of precooked shrimp..
- Dice up sweet peppers, cilantro, on chop green onion.
- Once soft, cut potatoes into halves and scoop out the centers and place to the side. Turn oven down to 250°..
- Heat cast o iron skillet on medium until hot. Drizzle in oil until coated on bottom. Add butter and let froth. Place coated steak on skillet and let sear about 3min both sides and place in oven for about 6min or until internal temp is 120-130° Remove and let rest. Add pepper jack cheese in the potato halves and place in oven..
- With leftover juices in skillet, add peppers and cilantro and sauté until soft and wall it to the sides. Add shrimp and let sear about 1-2min each side..
- Remove shrimp and veggies, slice up steak and remove potato halves..
- Plate two cheesy potatoes halves and cut in half again. Place three to four steak strips longways over potatoes. Add, sautéed veggies and two shrimp on steak and drizzle horseradish sauce in the middle across, and along side the plate..
- Serve and enjoy!.
A typical seafood component would be lobster (either lobster tail or a whole lobster), prawns, shrimp, squid or scallops, any of which could be steamed, grilled or breaded and fried. <p>This fun surf and turf twist is guaranteed to surprise and delight guests. Beef Mole Tacos and Baja Halibut Fish Tacos. <p>It's hard to go wrong with surf and turf Because the shrimp mixture is wet, if you want to barbecue it, try using a cast iron pan over the grill. However, Surf N Turf Tacos is one place where you can definitely get your money's worth. Before we stopped here, I read a few reviews and they were quite mixed, but I'm really glad we decided to go for it. It was located very near where we were staying.