sauteed catfish nuggets with spinach. and Green peppers. We often steam our fresh spinach and eat it plain. But this version dressed up with red pepper, onion and garlic is a nice change. Roasted red peppers give spinach some much-needed sweetness.
Uncover the pot, turn the heat on high, and cook the spinach for another minute, stirring with a wooden spoon, until all the. Sautéed spinach can be made in a snap and pairs perfectly with almost every protein. If you have leftover spinach on hand or any wilting leafy greens Place shallots, oil, pepper, and garlic in a large, cold skillet. This Yummy sauteed catfish nuggets with spinach. and Green peppers using 6 simple ingredients and 3 simple steps. Learn how to cook it.
Ingredients of sauteed catfish nuggets with spinach. and Green peppers
- Prepare 1 lb of catfish nuggets.
- You need 3 1/4 tbsp of canola oil or olive oil.
- Prepare 1 bunch of spinach (one half pound) or other greens.
- You need 1 of green pepper sliced diagonally.
- It’s 1 of onion sliced diagonally.
- You need 1 of lemon pepper to taste.
The key to delicious, flavorful sauteed spinach is to saute it, not stew it, which is what I've seen too many people do when they think they're sauteing it. Too many bunches of spinach have been ruined by low temperatures that cause the delicate leaves to stew in their own liquid (which can be tasty, but. Remove cover and cook until brown. Season with salt, pepper, and Worcestershire sauce.
sauteed catfish nuggets with spinach. and Green peppers step by step
- add green. Pepper and onion.
- in cast iron skillet add catfish seasoned with Lemon pepper to hot Canola oil Sautee on both sides one min over med flame.
- when onion carmalizes. add 1/4 cup water fresh spinach cover. and simmer. about. 10 min stir. and serve.
Spicy Sauteed Greens make the perfect side dish! Ever have one of those meals where you wake up the next morning Use Swiss chard, kale, turnip, collards or spinach. After a quick saute, I jazz them up with fresh garlic, crushed red pepper flakes and a splash of red. I added two cups of the spinach to two pounds of course mashed potatoes along with a teaspoon of finely crushed black pepper. Season with salt and pepper and remove from heat.