Sauteed Cheesy Shrimp. Hot and Cheesy Baked Shrimp Scampi Dip is everything the name implies! Fresh briny juicy gulf shrimp are sautéed in butter, garlic, and white wine and then mixed with cream cheese, sour cream, mozzarella, and parmesan cheeses and baked until the lemony breadcrumb topping is golden brown and crusty. Transfer the mixture to a bowl and rinse and whip down the pan with a paper towel.
Busy days and nights are pretty typical around here. Add remaining oil to pan; swirl to coat. Stir in shrimp mixture, soy sauce, and remaining ingredients; bring to a simmer. You can have Sauteed Cheesy Shrimp using 9 easy ingredients and 6 simple steps. Learn how to cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of Sauteed Cheesy Shrimp
- It’s 2 lb of Large Shrimp.
- Prepare 14 oz of Mushrooms.
- It’s 3 pinch of Ground pepper.
- Prepare 3 pinch of Garlic powder.
- It’s 1 dash of Lemon pepper.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Onions.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Bell pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Butter.
Cheesy Shrimp Cakes aka Shrimp Fritters with irresistible lemon aioli sauce. One of our favorite shrimp recipes! Biting into juicy shrimp, fritter style, is a real treat. The cheese creates an irresistible cheese pull inside and forms a golden crust on the outside.
Sauteed Cheesy Shrimp step by step
- Peel tails off of shrimp.
- Sautee shrimp in butter on medium.
- Add mushrooms and sautee.
- Add seasonings, onions, and bell peppers.
- Once shrimp is completely cooked pour cheese on top.
- Let cool and serve.
Cheesy Shrimp Dip makes a delicious hot appetizer that your guests will literally devour in seconds! Combine three different types of cheese — cream cheese, shredded mozzarella, and Parmesan cheese — with a sautéed shrimp scampi and bake until hot and bubbly. Serve this deliciously creamy hot shrimp dip with pita chips, assorted crackers, or even a sliced and toasted baguette. Grits: Bring milk, salt, pepper, and butter to a boil. Stir in grits, pepper flakes, and pepper sauce over low heat.