Sautéed Shrimp & Asparagus. Sauteed Shrimp – juicy shrimp sauteed in a skillet with garlic and white wine. Pan sauteed shrimp seasoned with minimal seasonings sauteed in garlic butter and lemon. The perfect balance of flavors that are great to serve for a simple dinner, an appetizer or as a side dish.
The Sautéed Shrimp recipe out of our category Shrimp! I love going to those steak houses in Canada and eating those huge shrimp with cocktail sauce. Or a get together, well I am the first one looking for one of those shrimp rings. You can have Sautéed Shrimp & Asparagus using 3 simple ingredients and 4 easy steps. Here is how you achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Sautéed Shrimp & Asparagus
- It’s 1 packages of 32 oz bag Shrimp.
- You need 1 of stock Asparagus.
- Prepare 4 cup of Raw Rice. Not instant.
This sauteed shrimp recipe is a quick option for busy nights. Place spinach in a large bowl; sprinkle with garlic powder and toss. Shrimp Factsheet from the Monterey Bay Aquarium's Seafood Watch. Serve sautéed shrimp immediately with pasta or over grains.
Sautéed Shrimp & Asparagus instructions
- Rinse shrimp & remove tail shells. Warm some Olive Oil in skillet, add shrimp & simmer on medium low temperature. Season to taste preference with fresh lemon juice, Paprika, Parsley, Lemon Pepper Seasoning & Garlic Powder..
- Steam amount of rice desired in an automatic rice steamer. 3 cups of rice will usually cook about 33-35 minutes..
- Rinse & cut off Asparagus ends, coat with Olive Oil, Pepper & Parmesan cheese. Add Asparagus to rice steamer in the veggie basket for the final 20 minutes of rice cooking time..
- When rice steamer dings, your meal should be done. Add a dash of Parmesan cheese to top of Shrimp & Asparagus & serve. Bon Appetite!.
Leftover shrimp is also fantastic in salads or cold preparations. Sauteed Shrimp. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. These sauteed shrimp are made with paprika, chipotle, and cumin for a fix to flavor quick-cooking shrimp. This sautéed shrimp combines two ingredients that are a match made in heaven, garlic and butter. And this recipe for sauteed shrimp is one of the best shrimp recipes ever.