Sauteèd Shrimp with Steamed Broccoli & Carrots. This Asian style sauteed shrimp and broccoli dish is totally delicious and super quick and easy to make. As is the case with most sautés and stir-fries, this is the kind of dish where the action goes really fast once you actually start cooking. As such, it's really important that you do all your prep work.
This is delicious, I expected too much lemon taste but it's very light and fresh. I have substituted green beans for broccoli. Next time I will serve it over. You can cook Sauteèd Shrimp with Steamed Broccoli & Carrots using 5 easy ingredients and 7 easy steps. Here is how you achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Sauteèd Shrimp with Steamed Broccoli & Carrots
- Prepare of Seafood.
- Prepare 30 large of shrimp.
- You need of Vegetables.
- It’s 1/2 cup of broccoli.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of carrots.
Super Easy Broccoli and Shrimp Sautéed in Butter. If you love eating shrimp, you will want to try this recipe. We'd like to share with you an extremely easy and highly satisfying dish – broccoli and shrimp, sautéed in butter. Welcome back Packy Gang in this video I will be eating shrimp and broccoli and telling you guys & gals about me changing my eating habits and what I..
Sauteèd Shrimp with Steamed Broccoli & Carrots instructions
- Heat a large skillet on the stove to medium-high heat..
- Add 1 cup of water..
- Add shrimp to water, then lightly season with your choice of spice(s)..
- Sautee' the shrimp for 20 minutes..
- Put the carrots and broccoli in a steam basket if you have one and put the lid on the skillet..
- Steam the vegetables for 10 minutes..
- Place on a plate or in a bowl and enjoy!!.
Sauteed Broccoli Healthy Recipes on Yummly Steamed Broccoli with Sautéed Garlic and LemonGood Housekeeping. Steamed broccoli is an easy and healthy side dish that's packed with nutrients. Learn how to steam broccoli perfectly (crisp tender) so you don't end up with mushy or lackluster broccoli. Meanwhile, in a large skillet melt butter and oil over medium heat.