Sautéed Clams & Shrimp. Garlic Butter Sauteed Clams – Skillet clams with loads of garlic butter, white wine and parsley. In my world, summer means sun, sand, water. Combine clams, lemon juice, and pepper in a large nonstick skillet.
Heat a large saute pan, add butter, olive oil, garlic and razor clams. This simple recipe for Sauteed Beans and Clams provides you with a simple yet flavorful lunch or dinner entree. Incorporating white beans seasoned with bay leaf with clams cooked in a garlic and. You can cook Sautéed Clams & Shrimp using 9 simple ingredients and 6 simple steps. Learn how to achieve it.
Ingredients of Sautéed Clams & Shrimp
- You need 2 dozen of Clams.
- You need 10 of Shrimp.
- It’s 1 can of Chicken broth.
- It’s 1 of Salt.
- It’s 1 of Pepper.
- Prepare 5 clove of Garlic.
- You need 3 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- It’s 5 of Chives.
- It’s 1 of Plum tomato.
Clams sauteed in finely chopped lemon grass served with toasted sesame rice paper. Saute the lemon grass with the minced garlic then add the chopped clams,fish sauce and sugar. Sauteed Clams with Black Bean Sauce. Steamed Clam with Vermicelli in Broth.
Sautéed Clams & Shrimp step by step
- If needed, thaw shrimp in cool water and peel once defrosted..
- Chop chives and garlic into small pieces. Dice plum tomato into medium sized pieces..
- Cut shrimp in half, or keep whole depending on preference..
- Rinse clams and place in a deep sauce pan. Add 3/4 can of chicken broth in pan..
- Add tomato, garlic, chives, and olive oil to clams. Flavor with salt and pepper to taste..
- Cook on medium heat for 20 minutes, or until clams are opened. Once opened, place uncooked shrimp in pan and let cook for 3 minutes..
Sign up to discover your next favorite restaurant, recipe, or cookbook in the largest community of knowledgeable food enthusiasts. Hard-shell clams (Mercenaria mercenaria) go by many names. Littlenecks, topnecks, cherrystones, chowders—they are all the same clam, just different sizes (listed from smallest to biggest). And as usual, we still have an AMAZING selection of Fresh & Live Seafood, TONS of different Prime Steaks. More from Mussels, Clams and Scallops.