Brad's Blackened ahi with prawn buttered pasta and sautéed Brussels. Brad's Blackened ahi with prawn buttered pasta and sautéed Brussels. Bradi Blackened Ahi krevettidega võiga ja pruunistatud Brüsseliga. Sauteed brussels sprouts are delicious when shredded and sautéed with pancetta (or bacon), garlic and oil.
This made-for-fall meal is simple enough to throw together any night of the Because we all know that these green-hued globes are better with bacon, we're pairing wispy strands of Brussels sprouts with crispy cubes of pancetta. Fresh herbs, onion and bacon sauté alongside Brussels sprouts in this easy vegetable side dish recipe. This savory dish is delicious in the fall and winter months, when Brussels sprouts are in season. You can have Brad's Blackened ahi with prawn buttered pasta and sautéed Brussels using 23 simple ingredients and 12 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Brad's Blackened ahi with prawn buttered pasta and sautéed Brussels
- It’s of for the Brussels.
- You need 1/2 lb of Brussel sprouts, wash, trimmed, and cut in half.
- It’s 1/3 of LG sweet onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 tbs of bacon grease. or 5 bacon strips chopped.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tbs of powdered chicken bouillon.
- You need as needed of water.
- Prepare of for the pasta.
- Prepare 3/4 lb of LG prawns.
- You need 1/2 box of tri colored rotini.
- You need 1 cup of marinated mushrooms, artichoke, and sun dried tomato medley.
- It’s 1/4 of sweet onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of basil.
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper.
- You need 4 tbs of butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of harissa infused olive oil.
- It’s of for the ahi.
- It’s 2 of thick cut ahi tuna steaks.
- You need of original Mrs dash seasoning.
- You need of mccormicks island wood fire grill seasoning.
- You need 2-3 tbs of canola oil.
- It’s 2 tbs of harissa infused olive oil.
If you can find them still attached to the stalk, don't be intimidated–buy them, as they're likely more fresh. This pasta goes nicely with any entree. Guests always leave a spot for it on their plates. It's great hot or served cold with fresh herbs from my garden.—Stephanie Moon, Boise, Idaho.
Brad's Blackened ahi with prawn buttered pasta and sautéed Brussels instructions
- Start by boiling pasta in 2 qt water till AL dentè. Drain rinse and set aside.
- In a frying pan add bacon or grease to pan. Add onion. Saute until onion gets translucent..
- Add the Brussels and saute until they start to brown. Stir often..
- Add bouillon and a half cup of water. Stir well. Cover and simmer. Continue to add water as needed and stir frequently until Brussels are tender. Salt and pepper to taste..
- Shell prawns.
- Using equal parts mccormicks and Mrs dash, coat tuna filets liberally on both sides. let sit while preparing the pasta..
- In another frying pan, heat harissa oil for the prawns. When hot add prawns and onion. Saute stirring constantly..
- After two minutes add marinated medley and seasonings..
- One minute before the prawns are done add pasta and butter. Toss to coat the pasta.
- While preparing the pasta in another frying pan, heat both oils for the ahi. On med high. Until oil just starts to smoke..
- Sear ahi for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes on each side. Do not cook past rare. Seasonings should blacken nicely.
- Serve and enjoy. For a spicier kick a little harissa oil can be drizzled over pasta or Brussels.
Garlic-Buttered Pasta Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Brown Butter Pasta with Sweet Potatoes and Brussels Sprouts-whole wheat pasta with sweet potatoes, brussels sprouts, dried cranberries, feta cheese, pecans, and a simple brown butter sauce. This is the perfect pasta dish for fall! Simply cooked and shredded Brussels sprouts are one of the world's best vegetable dishes. Here we pair it with sautéed onions and garlic for a boost of flavor that will have anyone singing its praises.