Fried Rice with Purple broccoli and Eggs 🥦🥚.
This Delicious Fried Rice with Purple broccoli and Eggs 🥦🥚 using 14 simple ingredients and 6 easy steps. This is guide how cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Fried Rice with Purple broccoli and Eggs 🥦🥚
- You need 200 g of (purple) broccoli, chopped (I use leaf, stem, and florets).
- It’s 100 g of spring onion (It could be less or more).
- Prepare of Meat of your choice (I used leftover char siu sitting in the fridge).
- Prepare 20 g of ginger, diced.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves, diced.
- You need 100 g of leafy greens (It could be less or more).
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need 3 table spoon of sesami/sunflower oil.
- Prepare of ★1 table spoon Chinese/Japanese chicken stock powder (you can use vegetable ones too).
- You need of ★2 table spoon soy sauce.
- You need of ★2 table spoon sake.
- It’s of ★1 table spoon oyster sauce (Optional – you can remove this).
- It’s 300 g of cooked rice.
- It’s of Coriander for topping (Optional).
Fried Rice with Purple broccoli and Eggs 🥦🥚 step by step
- Chop all the vegetables.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick (wok) pan and stir-fry the ginger, garlic and spring onion for a few minutes..
- Add the vegetables and stir-fry for 3 minutes or more..
- Add cooked rice, sauce (★) to the pan and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until throughly heated.
- Add egg mixture; stir-fry 30 seconds or until soft-scrambled, stirring constantly..
- Serve with coriander (or fresh spring onions).