Rice Burgers Stuffed with Kimpira Stir-fry. Hello Japanese food lovers, In this video, I introduce how to make Kimpira gobo (Stir-fry burdock). I wonder if you know this dish?! When the carrot and potato become translucent, add the sesame oil, sugar, soy sauce, mirin, and sake, then raise heat to medium and stir-fry to cook down the seasonings.
Before I had heard of kinpira, but now realize that kimpira is just an alternative name for the same. Wrapped in seran wrap, press with a small tool to shape it. Put the sesame oil in a frying pan and cook rice buns. You can cook Rice Burgers Stuffed with Kimpira Stir-fry using 7 easy ingredients and 4 simple steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rice Burgers Stuffed with Kimpira Stir-fry
- It’s 2 of modest bowlfuls Plain cooked rice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Sake.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 1/3 bag of Dried bonito flakes.
- You need 1 of Leftover kimpira (sautéed burdock roots).
- You need 1 of Shichimi spice.
After they become golden, take them out. Green leaf on one side of chicken, cover with mayonnaise, put the rice bun on top Home Gluten Free Tofu Stir Fry with Rice and Veggies. It's so easy to be vegan when you eat delicious foods, like this tofu stir fry with rice and veggies. I think I'm in tofu heaven!
Rice Burgers Stuffed with Kimpira Stir-fry step by step
- Combine the rice, all seasonings, and bonito flakes in a bowl, and mix well. Divide into 4 portions..
- Form into flat and round patties on plastic wrap. Wrap and squeeze slightly to shape the patties. Chill in the freezer..
- Align on aluminum foil and bake in a toaster oven. Make it either thick and fluffy or crispy like toasted rice balls. It's up to you..
- When that's done, sprinkle shichimi chili pepper on two patties. Sandwich kimpira stir-fry in between and enjoy..
This recipe is easier than it looks and you can make it even easier if you use soy sauce instead of the sauce I've. For this carb-on-carb fried rice recipe, you can use anything but boxed stuffing (the texture is too fine and will turn to mush). We chose a cornbread and chorizo stuffing, which can handle We chose a cornbread and chorizo stuffing, which can handle being cooked again and tossed in the stir-fry. Stir-fried Sticky Rice Cakes Recipe Instructions. Stir fry on high heat for a minute and add the Shaoxing wine.