Korean-Style Steamed Egg Custard (Geranchim).
This Perfect Korean-Style Steamed Egg Custard (Geranchim) using 6 easy ingredients and 6 easy steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Korean-Style Steamed Egg Custard (Geranchim)
- It’s 3 of Eggs.
- You need 100 ml of Bonito dashi stock.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Chopped garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Chopped Japanese leek.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Green beans or chopped leftover vegetables.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
Korean-Style Steamed Egg Custard (Geranchim) instructions
- Chop the carrots and green onions or any leftover vegetables your family has..
- Beat the eggs well in a bowl and add the salt and chopped vegetables. Mix well..
- Add the cooled dashi stock and mix well..
- Pour into an earthenware pot or sauce pan and turn on the heat. Set the heat to low, cover with a lid, and steam for 7~8 minutes..
- Once it has cooked through, top with some sesame seeds..
- To eat, scoop up a little at a time with a spoon. It's hot, so be careful not to burn your tongue. For kids, transfer it to a small bowl and let cool..