Japanese-Style Fried Rice with Chirimen Jako and Nozawana.
You can have Japanese-Style Fried Rice with Chirimen Jako and Nozawana using 10 easy ingredients and 6 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of Japanese-Style Fried Rice with Chirimen Jako and Nozawana
- You need 400 grams of Leftover cooked white rice.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 100 grams of Nozawana.
- You need 25 grams of Chirimen Jako.
- You need 4 of cm Japanese leek.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt.
- It’s 1 dash of Pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Dashi stock powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of + 1 teaspoon Oil.
Japanese-Style Fried Rice with Chirimen Jako and Nozawana step by step
- Finely chop the nozawana and Japanese leek..
- Crack open 1 egg in a bowl, season with salt and pepper (not listed in the ingredients list), and beat the egg..
- Heat 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil in a frying pan, pour in the beaten egg from Step 2, make scrambled egg, and transfer to a plate..
- Put the leftover cooked rice in a large microwave-proof container, and warm it up in the microwave. Sprinkle on the dashi stock powder, salt, and pepper. Then pour in 1 beaten egg, and mix everything together..
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a frying pan, add the rice from Step 4, and stir-fry over medium heat until the rice has loosened up. Add the nozawana and Japanese leek and continue stir-frying..
- Add the chirimen jako. Once it's mixed in, drizzle the soy sauce in from the sides of the pan and stir-fry. Finally add the scrambled egg from Step 3, and once it's mixed in, serve and enjoy!.