Bread Salad—Panzanella (with Stale Bread).
You can have Bread Salad—Panzanella (with Stale Bread) using 9 easy ingredients and 6 easy steps. Learn how to cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Bread Salad—Panzanella (with Stale Bread)
- Prepare 1 of Red leaf lettuce.
- It’s 1 of Baguette (stale leftovers).
- Prepare 1/2 can of Canned tuna.
- Prepare 3 of Boiled green beans.
- It’s 1 of Broccoli.
- Prepare 1 of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of Grated cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper.
Bread Salad—Panzanella (with Stale Bread) instructions
- If you let the lettuce soak in water for a while, it will turn nice and crisp. Cut the boiled green beans and broccoli into bite-sized pieces..
- Cut the stale baguette into bite-sized pieces. If the baguette you are using is not hard, toast it in a toaster oven until golden brown..
- Put the bread in a bowl, add the olive oil, salt, pepper and finely-grated cheese, and mix well..
- Add the mayonnaise into the canned tuna, lightly mix together, and add to the bread from Step 3. If the bread is too hard, leave it for a while to let the bread absorb moisture..
- Season the lettuce with salt, pepper, olive oil and balsamic vinegar, and mix altogether..
- Add the baguette cubes from Step 4, lightly mix together, and it's done! Add olives, boiled eggs or seafood to taste..