Sig's Fritata Rivalry.
This Yummy Sig's Fritata Rivalry using 13 simple ingredients and 8 simple steps. This is guide how achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Sig's Fritata Rivalry
- You need 500 grams of good mashing potatoes, peeled and cubed. ( sometimes I use leftover potatoes ).
- You need 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 5 clove of garlic, very fine chopped.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of paprika powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of chilli flakes.
- It’s 4 tbsp of cannellini beans from can.
- You need 4 of pieces of anchovy filets in olive oil (optional).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of fresh cracked pepper.
- It’s 18 small of best black olives chopped finely ( but you can use less if preferred ) or green olives.
- Prepare 1 of good handful each of flat leafed parsley and coriander.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- It’s 6 medium of fresh range eggs.
- You need 6 of sheets of filo pastry ( you can use two sheets per parcel if preferred).
Sig's Fritata Rivalry instructions
- Peel, chop and boil the potatoes until they are ready to mash roughly to smooth to preference. If you are using left over potatoes slightly warm them to mash them easier. Use just a tiny bit of water to mash them down , do not use milk or butter ..
- Heat the oil and add all ingredients except the eggs, the beans and anchovy..
- When the garlic has very slightly browned pour into the potatoes mash with the beans and olives. Mix together well..
- Now take your filo sheet or two if using,( no need to butter if either using one or two ) lay out flat on worktop. Fill in the middle with the potato mash.
- Make a deep well out of each potato pile. Working fast but thoroughly as filo pastry dries very quickly.
- Add an egg into the well. Fold over the long sides as if to make a parcel. Fold the ends underneath..
- In a heated pan fry for two minutes from two sides. Browning them well drain on kitchen towel and cook remaining parcels.
- Do not overcook as the egg yolk should be still soft but the white cooked..