Quick Jollof Rice. Jollof rice is a very common dish prepared in many African countries and each recipe differs depending on the nation. I specifically prepare the Nigerian party jollof rice which I still feel is one of. Nigerian Jollof Rice or Jellof rice is a rich and incredibly tasty west African one-pot Meal.
Jollof Rice – Easy, flavorful and perfectly cooked African classic dish Jollof rice both made completely in the oven and on stovetop. Perfect for regular nights or special occasions! Jollof rice is a spicy, traditional dish of West African origin. This Tasty Quick Jollof Rice using 7 easy ingredients and 5 simple steps. This is guide how achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Quick Jollof Rice
- You need 1 bowl of left over white rice.
- You need 1 cup of left over chicken stew.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 of small onions.
- You need 2 of knorr cube.
- It’s 1 tbsp of blended crayfish.
- It’s 2 of egg.
While it is prepared differently in various countries, this article outlines the steps of making Nigerian-style Jollof rice. The chef Tunde Wey is based in New Orleans, but he was born in Nigeria, where jollof rice is a well-loved dish. The Nigerian rice recipe discussed here is the classic Nigerian Jollof Rice prepared at parties. Nigerian Jollof Rice – a spicy and vibrant one-pot tomato rice, this is probably the best-known Jollof rice is a dish popular not only in Nigeria but in several other West-African countries, such as Senegal.
Quick Jollof Rice step by step
- Heat up pot, add the left over chicken stew in the pot and once it cooking add onions, salt, knorr cube and blended crayfish; you can add dice fresh pepper to give it a fresh aroma.
- Allow the ingredient simmer together after stiring it, add chicken stock if you have any but very little.
- Add the rice and mix them together and lower your heat and allow it cook till any sign of water is dried up.
- Heat up frying pan and grease the pan with either oil or cooking spray; then break the egg into the frying pan and remove from heat once its done.
- Serve rice with fried eggs bon apetit.
Stir in chicken, along with rice, stock and thyme leaves. Flavorful Jollof Rice is a favorite West African dish that is full of flavor, brown rice cooked with tomatoes, red bell pepper, onion, garlic, ginger. No West African formal celebration is the same. Here's how to think about Jollof rice: it means to West African nations what paella means to the Oliver is known for his quick, simple dishes, but it seems that with his Jollof rice recipe his sin was. Jollof rice base ingredients include rice, chilis, tomatoes, tomato paste, onions, salt, spices, and vegetable oil.