Jellof rice and fried beef. Jollof rice is a very common dish prepared in many African countries and each recipe differs depending on the nation. Now add in your washed rice (and a bit of water if necessary to cook the rice) and mix it together with Also, I want to make beef meat with the jollof rice like my mum does. Hi everybody, This video is about how i make my fried beef and Jollof rice.
This is an incredibly easy, but delicious recipe. The uniqueness of this jollof rice lies in the roasting of the bell peppers, tomatoes, onions, and garlic. This brings an additional depth of flavor to the meal. You can cook Jellof rice and fried beef using 15 easy ingredients and 6 easy steps. This is guide how cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Jellof rice and fried beef
- It’s of Rice.
- Prepare of Leftover stew.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need of Oregano.
- Prepare of Curry.
- Prepare of Thyme.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s cubes of Seasoning.
- It’s of Vegetable oil.
- You need of Carrot.
- Prepare of Green peas.
- It’s of Crayfish.
- Prepare of Onions.
- You need of Water.
- You need of Ginger.
If you're looking for a Jollof Rice recipe that will be the star of the show. Jollof Rice – Easy, flavorful and perfectly cooked African classic dish Jollof rice both made completely in the oven and on stovetop. Now, if you are not vegan and want to throw in some meat or protein, do so by all means. Simply stir fry shrimp, beef or chicken and medley of vegetables, mix with the rice.
Jellof rice and fried beef step by step
- Wash and parboil your rice. After 10mins, wash and drain water.
- Boil meat spiced with curry, thyme, oregano, pepper,ginger, onion, seasoning cubes and salt. Cook till soft.
- In a pot, add the drained beef stock and desired quantity of water. Add your leftover stew, curry, thyme, oregano, ginger, onion, green peas, blended ginger, seasoning cubes, crayfish and salt. Stir and allow to boil.
- Add your washed rice and cook till soft. Add ur carrot and onion and stir.
- In a frying pan, add your desired quantity of vegetable oil and fry the beef.
- Serve hot.
Jollof rice is found throughout West Africa and is thought to be the origin of the Cajun dish, jambalaya. Serve with fried plantains and a crisp green salad. For the rice, heat the oil in a large pan and cook the onions over a gentle heat until translucent. Stir in the canned tomatoes, red pepper and tomato. Jollof rice is a delicious West African dish composed of fluffy red orange rice that is often cooked with vegetables and meat.