Periwinkle banga rice.
This Tasty Periwinkle banga rice using 6 easy ingredients and 4 simple steps. Here is how you achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Periwinkle banga rice
- You need 2 cups of rice.
- You need 500 mls of bowl, left over banga soup.
- It’s 1 handful of crayfish and two seeds ehuru (blended together).
- It’s of Pepper, salt (to taste).
- You need 1/2 cup of Periwinkles.
- Prepare of Protein of choice (I used smoked fish).
Periwinkle banga rice step by step
- Wash the rice and parboil.
- Wash the periwinkles thoroughly and boil together with your protein.
- Bring the parboiled rice to boil with water level with the rice, add the periwinkles and stock, add the banga, add the other ingredients.
- Cook till rice is tender, adjust seasoning and serve.