Moi-moi and chicken sauce. Moi moi can be paired with many Nigerian foods to make a breakfast or lunch, This recipe shows you how to wash beans and make beans pudding the easy Moi moi is a very popular food in Nigeria. it could be paired with Akamu (pap), custard or even jollof rice and served as a breakfast or lunch. Dip chicken breasts into buttermilk, then dredge with flour. Dip flour-coated breast into egg and press firmly into panko mixture until fully coated on all sides.
Moin Moin/ Moi moi is traditionally steamed inside a Pot using leaves such as the "Ewe eran " (Thaumatococcus daniellii) or Banana leaves. There was a time the little peak milk can was used and I can also remember when we used to use santana nylon (a transparent and narrow plastic bag). Our homemade sauces for chicken help give your favourite mid-week chicken recipe a new lease of life. This Yummy Moi-moi and chicken sauce using 11 simple ingredients and 3 simple steps. Learn how to achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Moi-moi and chicken sauce
- It’s of Beans.
- Prepare of Red bell pepper.
- It’s of Scotch bonnet pepper.
- You need of Crayfish.
- Prepare cube of Stock.
- You need of For the sauce.
- You need of Onions.
- You need of Left over grilled chicken.
- Prepare of Scotch bonnet pepper.
- Prepare cube of Spices and stock.
- It’s of Oil.
From a creamy cheese and mustard to smoked paprika, we've got lots of mouth-watering chicken sauce recipes that are very easy to rustle up yourself at home. While it's one of our favourite meats. But mango salad fresh yes but really need more herbs and perhaps lime or fish sauce to give it a kick. the chicken tender but pretty bland . The tomato puree gives the Moi Moi its classic peachy colour.
Moi-moi and chicken sauce step by step
- The beans was washed, peeled and grinded with peppers and onions.
- The grinded beans was mixed with crayfish, stock cubes, oil and a pinch of salt tied in polythene bags and steamed in boiling water for 40mins.
- The sauce was prepared by sautéed onions and pepper, cut chicken pieces was added, followed by seasoning and spices. It was served with a cup of tea for breakfast..
If you are in Nigeria, the best ingredient to use is tatashe pepper. Moi Moi, also pronounced as Moin Moin, Moyin Moyin, Moy Moy or Mai Mai is a traditional Nigerian food made with steamed ground beans and enriched with spices. It is very common to see Moi Moi (Moin Moin) served at parties, wedding ceremonies and other festive occasions. Soy Sauce Chicken & NoodlesMarion's Kitchen. Order food online from Moi Moi Super fast food delivery to your home or office Check menu, ratings and reviews Safe & easy payment options.