Sausage and pepper stir fried rice. This Italian sausage onions and peppers stir fry recipe is so easy, comforting and only requires a couple ingredients. This Italian sausage dinner can be. This savory blend of sausage and peppers makes a complete meal when served over wild rice.
Used in fried rice, the sausages impart a richness to each kernel. The only trick to cooking fresh lap cheong is to carefully monitor the browning process, as the sugar content in the meat makes the slices of sausage easy to scorch. Otherwise, just keep your fried rice simple: when the sausage is this. This Yummy Sausage and pepper stir fried rice using 14 simple ingredients and 6 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to cook it.
Ingredients of Sausage and pepper stir fried rice
- It’s 4 tablespoons of oil.
- You need 1 of large onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of red capsicum, diced.
- You need 1 of yellow capsicum, diced.
- It’s 1 of green capsicum, diced.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of garlic – ginger paste.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ginger powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of cumin powder.
- It’s 4 of deep fried chicken sausages, sliced.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- You need of Leftover rice.
You can cook it with hot Italian sausages as in the directions below or you can make it with mild or sweet sausages. If you do, you may want to omit the peppers and add either a touch of honey, syrup, or brown sugar, and sliced tart apples. Either way, I think I'd keep the onions.but that's a personal. Next, add the onion, mushrooms and Chinese sausage, and stir-fry for another minute, taking care not to burn the onion.
Sausage and pepper stir fried rice step by step
- Put oil in a pan, add onions and let them cook for about 4 minutes then add in red, yellow and green peppers..
- Add in garlic ginger paste & ginger powder..
- Add oyster sauce, soy sauce followed by sausages..
- Sprinkle salt, pepper and cumin and mix..
- Toss your rice in and mix..
- Serve and enjoy!.
Season with white pepper to taste and mix in the scallions. You can serve it as is…or if you want to get fancy, you can pack the rice into a nice round bowl rinsed in warm water and. Chinese sausage fried rice 臘腸炒飯 is an ideal dish for a quick meal. This dish is also a welcome respite from the elaborate cuisine and binge eating during Seasoned rice with light soy sauce, salt, and ground white pepper. Now turn to high heat (all the way to the end) to stir-fried rice until aromatic.