Left-over stew Jollof. This is very easy way on how to make jollof rice. Using left over stew base for this recipe will make life a lot easier for you in the kitchen and you will. Having left overs is an issue in my house.
Hello lovelies This is a very simple recipe, which helps reduce food waste. I hope you enjoy the video Please share the video with friends and family XOXO. After watching this video you will never throw away your leftover tomato stew!! This Tasty Left-over stew Jollof using 6 easy ingredients and 3 simple steps. Learn how to cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Left-over stew Jollof
- Prepare 2 cups of rice.
- You need of Left over stew.
- It’s 2 of knor cubes.
- You need 50 g of crayfish.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of thyme.
Do you have some stew left but nothing to do with it? Why not turn it into delicious party jollof? This easy food hack will teach you how to prepare. I prepare my stew in a very unconventional way.
Left-over stew Jollof step by step
- Perboil your rice, wash, drain, and keep aside.
- Warm your stew, add water, blended crayfish, cubes, thyme, salt, and cover your pot. Allow to boil, then add your per boiled rice and cook until soft..
- Yipeeee! Simple and yummy😋 garnish with fried plantain, fried fish and enjoy☺.
I am not about that pepper boiling life. it's honestly too much cleanup work as the sauce has a tendency to spatter all over the place as it boils. So how does she do it you ask- OVEN ROASTED peppers and tomatoes. The Best Leftover Pork Stew Recipes on Yummly Irish Pork Stew, Piedmont Pork Stew, Milwaukee Pork Stew. Mouth watering Jollof Rice and Beef Stew.