Stir-fried Bean Sprouts with Bonito Flakes. Chicken and Bean Sprouts is a classic Chinese stir-fry dish and is a refreshing, and easy-to-make stir fry made with chicken breast and crunchy bean The bean sprouts are crunchy, delicious, and perfect for a light and healthy weekday dinner. All you have to do is slice and marinate the chicken. Vegetable Stir Fry With Bean Sprouts Recipes.
Do not overcook; sprouts should remain crunchy but lose their raw bean taste. Add pinches of red pepper flakes or dashes of natural soy sauce and rice vinegar for additional flavor. I'm not sure how many of you are into bean sprouts, but this is a recipe I truly love For a satisfying meal, I love to eat this bean sprouts stir-fry with rice and another side of protein – usually tempeh or tofu, because, you know. This Tasty Stir-fried Bean Sprouts with Bonito Flakes using 7 simple ingredients and 4 simple steps. Learn how to achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Stir-fried Bean Sprouts with Bonito Flakes
- Prepare 1 bag of Bean sprouts.
- Prepare 1 of Sesame oil.
- You need 1 of Dried garlic slices.
- It’s 3 of to 4 pinches Leftover bonito flakes from making dashi (see- or use regular bonito flakes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of Dashi soy sauce (see- or use regular soy sauce or mentsuyu.
- You need 1 of White sesame seeds.
I found a stir fry bean sprout recipe on a web site. I made some changes, and Add red pepper flakes if using. Add the shrimp and soy sauce mixture and Add bean sprouts and stir until heated through. Sliced okra topped with bonito flakes and soy sauce is a bit crunchy and sticky.
Stir-fried Bean Sprouts with Bonito Flakes instructions
- Stir fry the garlic slices in sesame oil until fragrant..
- Stir-fry the bean sprouts quickly. Add the bonito flakes and continue stir frying..
- When the bean sprouts are cooked, add the mayonnaise and mix in. Taste and add a little soy sauce if needed, and stir-fry lightly. Transfer to a serving plate, sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds and it's done..
- As you eat this, some moisture will come out of the bean sprouts and dilute their flavor, so you may want to add a little soy sauce as you go..
Hence I call this dish Japanese Okra with Bonito Flakes. I also pour some soy sauce over it to give more flavour. In my view, this is the best combination to eat plain boiled okra with. Mung bean sprouts are a popular nutritious vegetable in Chinese cuisine. Learn how to use them in this delicious and healthy stir-fry recipe.