For Bentos: Stir-fried Hijiki Seaweed, Tuna and Chinese Cabbage with Oyster Sauce and Mayonnaise. Add cabbage, and stir-fry until softened. Add tuna, and stir well with vegetables. You can always make a salad with the cabbage and canned tuna instead of a stir-fry.
If you enjoyed seeing this please leave a like. Stir fry sauce is an all-purpose sauce for Chinese and Asian stir fries. This easy homemade stir fry sauce is using soy sauce, oyster sauce and Chinese Stir Fry Tips and Techniques. This Tasty For Bentos: Stir-fried Hijiki Seaweed, Tuna and Chinese Cabbage with Oyster Sauce and Mayonnaise using 10 simple ingredients and 8 simple steps. Learn how to achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of For Bentos: Stir-fried Hijiki Seaweed, Tuna and Chinese Cabbage with Oyster Sauce and Mayonnaise
- You need 3 of to 4 Chinese cabbage leaves.
- Prepare 20 grams of Hijiki (dried).
- You need 1 can of Canned tuna.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ☆Sesame oil (for stir frying).
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of ☆Grated garlic.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ★Chicken soup stock (powder).
- It’s 1 tbsp of ★Oyster sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of ★Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 of as much (to taste) ★Ground sesame seeds and toasted sesame seeds.
- It’s 1 of (I added leftover chikuwa).
An authentic stir fry should never be doused in too much sauce; the sauce should barely cling to the ingredients. Real "restaurant style" Chinese Broccoli with Oyster Sauce is NOT just oyster sauce (despite what you will read in many recipes claiming it is that Chinese Broccoli needs to be cooked before eaten and is most commonly steamed (this recipe) or stir fried (like in this Vegetable Stir Fry and Pad See. This vegetable stir fry is easy to make and so delicious. The crisp, tender veggies are tossed in a rich, savory sauce with plenty of aromatics.
For Bentos: Stir-fried Hijiki Seaweed, Tuna and Chinese Cabbage with Oyster Sauce and Mayonnaise instructions
- Chop the cabbage into 3 cm pieces. Slice the chikuwa thinly. Re-hydrate the hijiki by soaking in water, and drain..
- Put the ☆ ingredients in a pan over medium heat. Immediately add the lightly drained tuna..
- Add the hijiki….
- Add the chikuwa slices. (If you're going to add frozen corn, put it in now.) Quickly mix everything together..
- Add the cabbage, and cook until it's completely wilted..
- When it looks like this, add the ★ ingredients in the order listed. Turn off the heat after adding the oyster sauce, then add the mayonnaise and mix in. Sprinkle sesame seeds at the end….
- I grind the sesame seeds right over the pan using a cheap grinder that I got at a 100 yen shop. You can just use toasted seeds, or pre-ground seeds..
- Done! With the ingredient amounts listed, I got one 500 ml capacity storage container full..
Today I want to introduce a Chinese vegetable stir fry formula, so you can mix and match whatever you have on hand to create a super delicious veggie dish. Szechuan style Chinese cabbage stir fry—Fish fragrant Chinese cabbage. Beef and Chinese Cabbage with NoodlesRecipesPlus. Stir Fried Noodles Oyster Sauce Recipes. Hijiki Seaweed Salad (Hijiki No Nimono) • Just One Cookbook.