Simple Mochi and Tuna Doria with Mayo Miso Sauce.
This Delicious Simple Mochi and Tuna Doria with Mayo Miso Sauce using 10 simple ingredients and 8 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to cook that.
Ingredients of Simple Mochi and Tuna Doria with Mayo Miso Sauce
- You need 2 of level bowls Rice (leftovers).
- Prepare 1 of Mochi (squares).
- It’s 1 of ladle's worth Mixed veggies.
- It’s 1/2 can of Canned tuna.
- You need 2 of handfuls Pizza cheese.
- You need of Mayo miso sauce Recipe ID: 1652670.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of ○Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ○Miso.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ○Sake.
- It’s 3 tbsp of ○Milk.
Simple Mochi and Tuna Doria with Mayo Miso Sauce step by step
- In a frying pan, heat some olive oil (not listed) if you prefer and add the veggies. Gently stir fry and then let cool..
- Combine all the ingredients marked "○" to make the sauce..
- Take the cooled veggies, the tuna with a bit of the oil still in it, and the mayo and miso sauce, combine and mix well..
- Put the rice on a heat-resistant plate and assemble the mochi on top. I cut the mochi in half lengthwise and then chopped them up because it's easier to cook that way..
- Once the mochi is on top, microwave them for 20 seconds. Add the mayo and miso sauce mixture on top..
- Sprinkle cheese on top of the sauce till you can't see it..
- Bake them in a oven for five minutes and when they turn golden brown, they are done..
- This one is freshly baked..