Salmon with garlic, parsley and pistachio crust. Make ordinary salmon extra special by topping it with a pistachio crust. Brush tops with mustard; sprinkle with pistachios, pressing firmly to adhere. Pistachio-crusted salmon is a gourmet dinner without the gourmet skills!
In a small bowl, combine garlic, olive oil, mustard, lemon. Mary Berry's foolproof recipe for easy baked salmon with luscious crunchy parmesan crust can be on the table in no time. Divide into six and spread on top of each salmon fillet. You can have Salmon with garlic, parsley and pistachio crust using 6 simple ingredients and 3 easy steps. Learn how to cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of Salmon with garlic, parsley and pistachio crust
- You need 4 of salmon fillets.
- You need of Left over stale bread.
- It’s Clove of garlic.
- You need of Fresh parsley.
- It’s of Peeled unsalted pistachio nuts.
- You need of Olive oil.
Mix the breadcrumbs, parmesan and parsley in a small bowl and season. Sprinkle on top of the cream cheese mixture and. Pistachio Crusted Salmon will stabilize your mood and lower your blood pressure, which will probably help to prevent arguments and family drama at the dinner table. Oh, the pistachios and carrots in this sheet pan dinner shouldn't be overlooked either.
Salmon with garlic, parsley and pistachio crust step by step
- In a food processor, whizz up bread, garlic, parsley and pistachio nuts.
- Wash and dry salmon, check for bones. Grease a baking tray lined with baking paper with olive oil. Add salmon on top. Add the breadcrumb mix on top and press down slightly. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake for 12 mins at 200 😀.
Cook fish like a pro with this baked salmon recipe that features a pistachio, garlic, and breadcrumb crust alongside mashed celery root and potatoes. Cut the tofu into thick slices and spread with the lemon-mustard and pistachio breadcrumb topping. Impress everyone at your table with this elegant but easy salmon that's delicious and nutritious. You can substitute scallions for shallots if you like. —Linda Press Wolfe, Cross River, New York. This Parmesan crusted salmon is really one of the best and easiest ways to cook salmon with just a few ingredients!