Easy Seafood Gumbo.
You can cook Easy Seafood Gumbo using 15 easy ingredients and 2 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of Easy Seafood Gumbo
- You need 1 cup of and a half oakra.
- You need 1/2 lb of Quality shrimp tails and shell removed and reserved.
- It’s 6 oz of of crab claw meat.
- Prepare 1 large of tomato diced.
- You need 1 large of bell pepper diced.
- You need 2 clove of of garlic diced.
- It’s 1 of One onion diced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 1 of Salt to taste.
- Prepare 1 of Cajun spices about a teaspoon or to taste.
- Prepare 1 of Wine to drink.. Do I need to tell you how much?.
- Prepare 1 of Hot sauce a dash or two to taste.
- You need 1 of Worcestershire a splash or two.
- You need 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 6 cup of water.
Easy Seafood Gumbo instructions
- Make a seafood veggie stock with veggie scraps and shells… Drink some wine.
- Make a roux by cooking flour and olive oil until it starts to brown. Add peppers, onions, and garlic. Cook until soft and opaque. Strain the broth and add to the roux. It will start to thicken. Add more water or broth if needed. Add tomato and okra. Season with spices, salt , hot sauce etc to taste. Add shrimp and crab, cook on low for 10-15..