Simple Springy Okonomiyaki Made with Leftover Rice.
You can cook Simple Springy Okonomiyaki Made with Leftover Rice using 10 simple ingredients and 5 simple steps. Learn how to achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple Springy Okonomiyaki Made with Leftover Rice
- You need 2 large of heaping bowls of rice Plain cooked rice.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 10 of stalks Green onions.
- It’s 4 of cm Carrot.
- It’s 1 of Pork.
- It’s 1 packages of Bonito flakes.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Toppings:.
- It’s 1 of Okonomiyaki sauce, Mayonnaise, bonito flakes, aonori.
Simple Springy Okonomiyaki Made with Leftover Rice step by step
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl, add in the minced green onions and carrots, bonito flakes, and soy sauce, and mix together. Lightly pre-boiling the carrots is a good idea..
- Add the rice to Step 1, and mix it up so that there is no inconsistency..
- Coat a heat pan with oil, add in half of the ingredients from Step 2, arrange into a round shape, and add the pork on top after coating it with salt and pepper..
- Flip it over once the back side has crisped, and cook the other side in the same manner..
- After cooking, add your favorite toppings, and you're done!.