Tasty Quick leftovers Jacket Potato. Fancy a jacket potato for dinner? Speed it up by starting off the potato in the microwave and Split the potatoes open and add the butter. Serve with your favourite toppings or alongside a stew or Load up these spicy, cheesy potatoes with avocado and onion salad for a quick and easy veggie dish.
With bacon, butter, onion, celery, garlic, spices and shredded American cheese for great flavor and flour and egg for structure, these little cakes fry. Once done make a cross in the top and place on. Turn them into new and tasty meals with our leftover recipes. You can cook Tasty Quick leftovers Jacket Potato using 12 easy ingredients and 4 simple steps. Here is how you achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Tasty Quick leftovers Jacket Potato
- You need 1 of baking potato.
- It’s of Whatever veggies you have in your fridge that need eating!.
- You need of In this case:.
- It’s Handful of pitted black olives.
- It’s 1/2 can of leftover Tuna.
- It’s 1 of tomato.
- It’s 1/2 of red pepper.
- You need of Dollop of mayonnaise (or salad cream).
- It’s 1/2 of a sweet onion (or red onion).
- It’s of Grated hard cheese.
- You need of Seasoning.
- You need of Butter for the potato if desired.
You can even turn leftover chicken into a stir-fry, stew or curry. Mashed Potatoes and Brown Gravy Recipe See more ideas about Jacket potato, Recipes, Potatoes. Learn how to make Jacket potato with mushroom filling and get the Smartpoints of the recipes.
Tasty Quick leftovers Jacket Potato instructions
- Preheat the oven to around 200C. Pierce your washed potato in several places and stick in the microwave on high for about 5 minutes..
- Carefully pour about a tablespoon of oil (whichever you prefer but veg/sunflower oils are best for high heats) over the potato making sure it's coated all over & add a sprinkle of salt and pop into the oven on a baking tray..
- While the potato is in the oven check out your fridge, if you're like me you always have assorted veggies leftover that will go really well with a baked potato! I like to use raw crunchy veg piled on top of a fluffy potato. Cut the veg into chunks and add the Tuna and seasoning, then mix in a bowl with a dollop of mayo..
- Check on the potato, it should be crisping up nicely. Once the skin is golden and a fork goes in easily it's done. If you fancy it add some butter to your jacket then pile on the veggie tuna mix. Grate some cheddar or Parmesan on top..
Try this tasty chorizo tart recipe for a quick and delicious meal option. Made with Jus-Rol puff pastry, scatter with thyme leaves to finish. Jacket potato is an enticing baked dish with the appealing jacketed potatoes filled with a cheesy mixture and then baked till done and the cheese melts. Simply superb side dish with any breads and soup. Got leftover sweet potatoes in your fridge?