Seafood paella. Read the Seafood Paella recipe, the iconic Spanish dish. This seafood paella recipe requires organization and slicing and dicing in advance. But once the paella gets going, the process is pretty seamless—and the rewards are huge.
Seafood Paella made with Calasparra rice, tiger shrimp, squid, littleneck clams, and mussels with garlic and parsley paste and saffron. This delicious seafood paella was prepared by my wife, Dey. Paella is a Spanish rice dish originally from Valencia. This Appetizing Seafood paella using 13 easy ingredients and 11 simple steps. Learn how to cook it.
Ingredients of Seafood paella
- You need 500 g of Rice.
- You need 250 ml of seafood mix.
- You need 250 ml of shrimp.
- You need 2 of leftover hake fillets.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 cube of chicken stock.
- You need 1 of onion.
- You need to fry of Olive oil.
- Prepare 5 ml of turmeric.
- Prepare 5 ml of paprika.
- You need 5 ml of curry powder.
- Prepare 5 ml of Cumin.
- You need 125 ml of coconut milk.
Paella is one of the best-known dishes in Spanish cuisine. For this reason, it may be seen internationally as Spain's national dish. See how to make seafood paella, the traditional Spanish rice dish that's loaded with fresh seafood, including shrimp, clams, and calamari. In the video, you'll discover techniques for building flavor in.
Seafood paella instructions
- My preparation time was 45 minutes.
- Boil your rice and add turmeric spice.
- Finely chop onion and crush garlic and start to fry it in a wok pan or any large pan..
- Stir then add your chicken stock, and your dry ingredients let them cook just for few minutes..
- Check your rice then drain the water and let it cook for the last few minutes.
- Then open your seafood mix and shrimps and add them to the onion mixture..
- Stir and let it sautee for a while.
- Switch off your stove and put it aside..
- Fetch your leftover hake and add it over the shrimp and stir..
- Your shrimp, seafood, and fish hake, then add rice and stir the delicious food..
- Your paella is now ready it's cooked and ready to plated..
This seafood paella recipe with pork and chicken is Spanish surf and turf that's easy to make. Paella originates in Valencia, a region on the Mediterranean coast of Spain that is between Barcelona and. Bring the taste of traditional Spanish roots and coastal flavours to your mid-week meals with a classic seafood paella. When preparing paella, use only the best ingredients, from the rice down to the premium real saffron. This awesome seafood paella is incredibly easy to prepare.