Transform Leftover Sashimi in 5 Minutes!.
You can cook Transform Leftover Sashimi in 5 Minutes! using 6 simple ingredients and 8 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Transform Leftover Sashimi in 5 Minutes!
- You need 1 of as much as you have Sashimi cuts.
- It’s 1 of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic (if desired).
- You need 1 of Shiso leaves, green onion, or yuzu pepper paste.
Transform Leftover Sashimi in 5 Minutes! step by step
- Sprinkle the desired amount of pepper on the sashimi..
- Slice the garlic, julienne the shiso leaves (optional), or finely chop the green onions (optional)..
- Melt the butter in a skillet, sauté the garlic over low to medium heat and transfer the aroma of the garlic onto the butter. If you are using garlic paste, use chopsticks to combine evenly..
- Use as much garlic as you prefer. You don't need to add it..
- Pan-fry the sashimi on both sides until golden brown (be careful not to overcook)..
- Once both sides of the fish are browned, swirl in the soy sauce, turn up the heat to high and coat the fish..
- Transfer the fish onto a serving plate, sprinkle with your favorite toppings and it's done..
- The photo shown here is tuna and salmon, but any fish other than blue-backed fish, squid, or octopus can be used. Use as many kinds of fish as you like!.