You can cook Seafood Gumbo using 12 simple ingredients and 6 simple steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Seafood Gumbo
- It’s 3 of whole crabs.
- It’s 3 of Chicken breast.
- You need 4 of beef smoked sausages.
- Prepare 2 pounds of jumbo deveined shrimp.
- It’s of I onion.
- Prepare 1 of bell pepper.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- It’s of Gumbo file.
- It’s 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of butter.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare of Chicken stock.
Seafood Gumbo instructions
- Cut onion and bell pepper garlic set aside. Cut up smoked sausage and set aside cut.
- Up chicken breast set aside.
- To make your rue melt 3 tablespoons of butter add a half a cup of flour keep stirring until light brown add all cut up ingredients and chicken stock.
- In a separate pot steam crab until done. Once crab is done depart the crab take back shell off and clean all poop out rinse with cold water..
- Once crab is cleaned and separated add all ingredients to pot with chicken stop add shrimp last. Season to your tasting. Don’t add too much gumbo file because it’s overwhelming when you add too much..
- Add can tomatoes let simmer 15 min😊.