Grilled pork and vegetables fried rice. The rice noodles and vegetables each arrive on their own plate. The meat is put in a small bowl, swimming in prepared fish sauce. Add the pork to the mixture and mix.
Cook, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are tender. Add the ground pork to the skillet and season with salt and pepper, then cook until the pork is no longer pink and is starting to. Meanwhile, heat peanut oil in a large skillet or wok over medium heat. This Perfect Grilled pork and vegetables fried rice using 9 simple ingredients and 7 easy steps. Here is how you achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Grilled pork and vegetables fried rice
- You need 2 cup of leftover grilled pork.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of leftover grilled veggies.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of leftover rice (must be leftover cant be fresh).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of bacon ends and pieces.
- It’s 3 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 of sweet chilli sauce to taste.
- You need 1 of teriyaki sauce to taste.
- You need 1 of oyster sauce to taste.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Increase heat to medium-high and stir in cooked rice, green onions and soy sauce. Pork Fried Rice, made with tender pork tenderloin, short grain rice, egg, and vegetables, is a delicious and complete meal your family will love. Pork fried rice is a recipe I've been making for as long as I can remember. As a kid, I always used leftover pork chops, which you can totally do.
Grilled pork and vegetables fried rice instructions
- Chop Bacon and cook over medium high till almost crisp.
- Add garlic cook till fragrant.
- Add rice mix till everything is well incorporated. Cook for 5 mins stirring once.
- Add pork stir till everything is incorporated. cook 5 mins stirring once.
- Add veggies (I used zucchini, yellow squash, mushrooms and onions use what you like) stir. Cook 5 mins stirring once.
- Add sweet chilli, teriyaki sauce and oyster sauce (use sparingly the oyster sauce is strong) cook 5 mins or till all moisture is evaporated.
- Add salt (probably wont need much) and pepper to taste.
Fried rice is a great dish to have in your repertoire. You can easily turn all sorts of left overs into another meal. Grilled pork neck in korean soy sauce and set of fresh vegetables. Rice with korean spicy fried pork and vegetables. A simple and delicious classic pork fried rice recipe from Gimme Some Oven.