Steak lo mein. This Steak Lo Mein uses those ingredients but the sauce is richer and sweeter. It is the perfect combo to pair with pan seared steak, peppers and onions and freshly cooked noodles. "I couldn't find a good lo mein recipe on here, so I'm posting mine. Meet the Cook: My family likes chow mein.this is a little like that but not quite as exotic.
Vegetable Lo Mein: The easiest of all the varieties. My go-to cheap late-night dinner choice in college, and probably one of the more You can get lo mein noodles at the Asian grocery. They're yellow egg noodles, and usually labeled "lo. You can have Steak lo mein using 8 easy ingredients and 4 simple steps. This is guide how achieve it.
Ingredients of Steak lo mein
- It’s 1-2 lbs of fresh cooked or leftover steak, chopped, I had a ribeye and a filet.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of vinegar, i used rice wine vinegar this time.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare To taste of onion and garlic powders and pepper.
- Prepare 6-8 of green onions chopped.
- Prepare 1 lb of lo mein noodles OR spaghetti noodles.
If you like Lo Mein you will love this recipe. Before you start cooking have all ingredients prepped and ready to go. Once you start cooking everything goes together fast. Peanut oil, beef, flank steak (london broil), ginger, scallions, spring or green onions, cornstarch, sugar, soy sauce, light, carrots, celery, mung bean sprouts, spaghetti, salt.
Steak lo mein step by step
- Boil your noodles in salted water. Drain.
- Cook your steak in a skillet to desired doneness. Chop into bite size pieces when it cools down enough..
- In a bowl mix the soy sauce, vinegar, br sugar, sesame oil and seasonings until dissolved. Chop the green onions and set aside..
- When noodles are drained, pour dissolved soy sauce mixture in and combine. Add steak and green onions to the pot next and combine well! We eat egg rolls with ours..
Cook spaghetti as directed on package. Steak Lo Mein is SUPER fast and easy. And when I say simple, its chop up some steak and veggies, stir fry them, add the noodles. Make this easy lo mein recipe at home and bid your delivery man adieu. Lo mein is a Chinese dish with egg noodles.