Leftover Bbq Pork Rib Enchiladas. .of bbq pulled pork (homemade bbq sauce!). quite honestly, i must say the the recipe i used kicked a$$! but now i have a ton leftover and am not sure what to do with it Then add the mustard based Carolina BBQ sauce and serve it over rice. An alternative is Onion.pork.tablespoon of sugar. Barbecue Pork Rib TacosSuburban Soapbox. shredded carrot, pork ribs, black beans, honey, red cabbage, diced red onion water, ginger, small carrot, pork ribs, green papaya.
I cooked bbq ribs and have some left over but don't want to waste them. I first boiled them then baked them. The leftovers MUST be used to make a standard issue pulled-pork sandwich. This Appetizing Leftover Bbq Pork Rib Enchiladas using 11 easy ingredients and 10 easy steps. This is guide how cook it.
Ingredients of Leftover Bbq Pork Rib Enchiladas
- Prepare 4 each of leftover bbq pork boneless western ribs (you can use chicken, beef, or shrimp also).
- Prepare 3 medium of tomatoes, diced.
- You need 1 medium of onion, diced.
- It’s 2 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1 packages of cream cheese softened.
- You need 1/2 envelope of taco seasoning.
- It’s 2 each of 10.5 oz. canned red enchilada sauce.
- Prepare 1 each of 10.5 oz. canned green enchilada sauce.
- It’s 1 packages of large or 2 small packages of flour tortillas.
- Prepare 1 packages of cheddar or mixed shredded cheese.
- It’s 1 jar of cheese sauce, optional.
I always save some just for this purpose. Using leftover pork takes a ton of time off this spicy Mexican project soup, and puts it in the realm of easy weeknight meals. While this recipe actually calls for chicken, it'll be just as good, if not better, with pulled pork. Remove ribs from oven and smother with BBQ sauce of choice, reserving some sauce for basting and serving.
Leftover Bbq Pork Rib Enchiladas step by step
- I use boneless ribs because it easier to work with.Take western ribs & shred or use food processor..
- Take onion & saute it until translucent. Add 1 can of red enchilada sauce, cream cheese, sour cream, & taco seasoning..
- After sauce incorporated, add ribs to sauce & heat thoroughly. Should only take 10 minutes..
- Take 1 flour tortilla & stuff with rib mixture, some tomatoes and jar cheese to taste. (you can switch up & use shredded instead, but you might need 2 packages)..
- Place enchilada in 13×9 in. pan. Repeating step 4 & layering enchiladas side by side closely..
- When finished layering, mix red & green cans of enchilada sauce..
- Pour sauce over all enchiladas. Make sure they are all covered or they'll dry out..
- Add cheese on top & bake until cheese melts. or if you use the jar cheese then about 10-15 minutes..
- May serve with lettuce, sour cream, salsa, guacamole, & tomatoes..
- I usually serve with #9 & side of rice & beans.
Place ribs on a preheated grill and heat while basting and turning until sizzling hot and browned on the outside. Grilled chicken is one of summer's most ubiquitous BBQ mains. Grilled chicken is one of summer's most ubiquitous BBQ mains. It's quick, healthy and can be dressed up or down to suit your menu. Beef Enchiladas made with leftover smoked brisket.