Leftover fish and coleslaw sandwiches. Leftover Fish And Coleslaw Sandwiches – Lunch Ideas To Make At Home "leftover fish Find quick and easy lunch recipes menu ideas. Coleslaw can round out a meal as a side dish or complete a sandwich as a topping. Use regular bagged coleslaw mix or broccoli slaw to make the topping for these delicious fried fish sandwiches.
Rinse the fish under cold water, pat dry and sprinkle with remaining lemon juice. Cut the buns in half horizontally and toast until toasted golden brown. Place the bottom half of the buns on plates and top with coleslaw. This Delicious Leftover fish and coleslaw sandwiches using 10 simple ingredients and 5 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to cook that.
Ingredients of Leftover fish and coleslaw sandwiches
- You need of sandwich base.
- You need 4 slice of white bread.
- Prepare 5 oz of baked frozen fish sticks use your favorite.
- It’s 2 tbsp of thousand island dressing.
- It’s of coleslaw.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded cabbge for slaw.
- It’s 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tsp of distilled white vinegar.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
Veg Coleslaw Sandwich Recipe with stepwise photos. These are quick to prepare sandwiches with veg coleslaw. This is an easy coleslaw sandwich and gets done quickly if you have a food processor or food chopper for chopping the veggies. Leftover salad and cole slaw are great on sandwiches, too.
Leftover fish and coleslaw sandwiches instructions
- Take and microwave fish.
- Lay out your bread and position the fish portions on the bread.
- Add dressing half on each.
- Take coleslaw put on top of fish sprinkle half the pepper on each portion of coleslaw.
- Cut sandwiches in half serve hope you enjoy.
Leftover fish and coleslaw make a fish taco. It can be as simple as just fish and coleslaw or add other veggies like red bell peppers, onions, and pickles. The Best Coleslaw Sandwich Recipes on Yummly BBQ Sauce For the coleslaw: Combine the red and green cabbage, carrots and red onions in a large bowl. Whisk together the mayonnaise, cider vinegar, sugar, and some salt and pepper in a medium bowl, and then add to the cabbage mixture.