Leftover-Catfish Soft Taco.
This Appetizing Leftover-Catfish Soft Taco using 5 simple ingredients and 4 easy steps. Learn how to achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Leftover-Catfish Soft Taco
- You need 3 small of fried catfish filets (leftover restaurant).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of frozen black bean and corn blend.
- You need 1/2 cup of finely shredded sharp cheddar.
- You need 1/4 cup of salsa.
- It’s 2 small of soft flour tortillas.
Leftover-Catfish Soft Taco instructions
- Heat catfish in microwave for 30 seconds.
- Heat frozen bean blend for 1 minute.
- Put 2 small flour tortillas on a plate. Top each with catfish (tear or shred with fork and evenly divide ). Top each with half of bean blend and half of cheese. Heat for 30 seconds in microwave..
- Top with salsa, fold in half and chow down..