Okra gumbo with chicken nugget and wholemeal bread☺. This easy chicken gumbo recipe is made with store-bought rotisserie chicken, andouille sausage, canned chicken broth and supermarket jerk or Cajun. Stir in the chicken meat and season the gumbo with salt, pepper and Tabasco. Discard the bay leaves, ladle the gumbo over rice, garnish.
Cover and bring to a boil. Whether or not you agree that okra should go in gumbo, there's no denying the slimy, seedy, furry, rich and hardy vegetable from West Africa is inextricably. A traditional roux based gumbo made with shrimp, spicy andouille sausage and okra. You can have Okra gumbo with chicken nugget and wholemeal bread☺ using 8 simple ingredients and 3 simple steps. This is guide how cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Okra gumbo with chicken nugget and wholemeal bread☺
- It’s 2-4 cup of okra chopped.
- It’s 1 of large onion diced.
- It’s 1 of large tomato chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Oil.
- You need of Chicken nugget and wholemeal bread for serving.
The mixture will be pasty and fairly dry. A bowl of gluten-free chicken and sausage gumbo is a passionate, creative dish as rich and complex as This gluten-free chicken gumbo recipe starts with a simple, deep, dark caramel-colored Add the stock, sausage, shredded chicken, tomatoes, reserved okra, garlic, salt, thyme, bay leaves, and. A seafood gumbo is thickened with okra and packed with shrimp to make a low-country classic stew. This simple and easy-to-make recipe will have you making gumbo like a pro, as it comes together in just an hour and a half.
Okra gumbo with chicken nugget and wholemeal bread☺ instructions
- In a wok heat oil. Add onions and sauté well..
- Now add tomatos and mash well. When pastey add chopped okra and spices and cook well on medium to high flame..
- When okra gumbo is done serve hot with chicken nugget and wholemeal bread. Enjoy.
Feel free to use fresh okra when it's in season, but for this recipe. Brown okra and remove from pot. Add rmainder of oil and flour, stirring constantly untill roux is a rich brown. Add okra and water to roux, blending well. Add chicken, sausage, gizzards, and remaining ingredients except file.