crockpot sausage gumbo. The crock pot makes this Louisiana chicken and sausage gumbo a snap to fix and cook. If you think you don't have time to make a rich and delicious Louisiana gumbo, think again. "Compared to other methods of preparing gumbo this one is relatively quick and simple. Stir in the roux, sausage, chicken, okra, onion, bell pepper, celery, garlic, salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper.
If you are looking for an easy crockpot recipe for gumbo, this Easy Crockpot Chicken, Sausage and Shrimp Gumbo is the one for you! Amazing Crockpot Gumbo Recipe is full of flavor! The perfect combination of sausage, chicken and shrimp with cajun spices! This Perfect crockpot sausage gumbo using 14 easy ingredients and 6 easy steps. This is guide how achieve it.
Ingredients of crockpot sausage gumbo
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare of it all goes in the crockpot people… how simple is that.
- Prepare 3 lb of spicy sausage sliced.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of brown rice.
- It’s 32 oz of vegetable stock.
- Prepare 1 large of onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 each of red and green bell peppers chopped.
- You need 2 lb of sliced okra.
- It’s 1 cup of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 3 of celery stalks.
- It’s 1/2 cup of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red pepper flakes.
Gumbo (crockpot) recipe: Try this Chicken and Sausage Gumbo (crockpot) recipe, or contribute your Add sausage, chicken, okra, onion, green pepper, celery, garlic, salt, pepper, and red pepper. Crockpot Chicken and Sausage GumboThe Spruce. Crock Pot Chicken and Sausage Gumbo With ShrimpFood.com. This post may contain affiliate links.
crockpot sausage gumbo instructions
- slice sausage in quarter inch pieces.
- also cut ends off of okra and cut in quarter inch pieces.
- cut ends off celery and chop in quarter inch pieces.
- wash remaining veggies and chop.
- add all ingredients to crock pot and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
- 6 hours might do it but you have to make sure that the rice is completely cooked.
One of my favorite crock-pot freezer meals… Easy crock-pot sausage gumbo. It is such a crowd pleaser. All-purpose flour, vegetable oil, water, smoked sausage, chicken, okra, onions, green bell peppers, celery, garlic cloves, salt, black pepper, red pepper flakes, rice. Serve up the flavors of the bayou! You'll leave the table satisfied, as it's chock-full of veggies, seasonings and Smoked Sausage Gumbo Recipe photo by Taste of Home.