LOW CALORIE Chicken sausage & chicken gumbo. Because of the fat and sodium content of sausage, it is not the healthiest choice at mealtime. Hearty Low Calorie Sausage and potatoesUnicorns In The Kitchen. Calories, fat, protein, and carbohydrate values for for Chicken Sausage and other related foods.
Pack the flavor, not the calories. Living the low-cal lifestyle every day? Therefore, the calorie and fat content can change a lot depending on composition, but all sausages contain a significant amount of complete proteins. You can cook LOW CALORIE Chicken sausage & chicken gumbo using 16 simple ingredients and 1 simple steps. Learn how to achieve that.
Ingredients of LOW CALORIE Chicken sausage & chicken gumbo
- It’s 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken breast cut into 1 inch pieces.
- It’s 3 of Johnsonville chipotle chicken sausage cut into pieces.
- Prepare 2 cup of white rice (uncooked).
- It’s 1 can of mild Rotel.
- It’s 1 can of hunts tomato sauce.
- It’s 2 cup of frozen yellow corn.
- It’s 3 cup of water.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 3 tbsp of Franks red hot.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped green pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped yellow pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped red pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped orange pepper.
- You need 1 medium of onion chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Creole seasoning.
For information regarding specific varieties of sausage, first look at the nutritional value of the primary meat, for example chicken or pork. Low Carb Food List (Induction, Keto). How to set yourself up for success on your new Keto Diet (free printable). To me, putting a simple soup together is as easy as throwing together a nice salad.
LOW CALORIE Chicken sausage & chicken gumbo instructions
- Throw all ingredients in a crock pot on high for 4-6 hours and enjoy!.
A chicken sausage and kale soup paleo satisfied the need to use some of the vegetables in our fridge.. Chicken and Sausage Creole simmered in a rich tomato broth, is perfect to make for Fat Tuesday! Find healthy, delicious low-calorie chicken recipes, from the food and nutrition experts at EatingWell. Chicken is a favorite healthy dinner optionit's delicious, low in calories and packed with protein. You guys know my go-to dinner recipes are either casserole or crockpot meals.