Super yummy easy gumbo. Hope you love this little how-to cooking video! Something easy, yummy and pretty healthy. Let me know how you feel about it in the comments below!
From chips and dip to one-bite apps, finger foods are the perfect way to kick off a party. NOTHING was needed to be added at the first real taste before simmer. Description: Here at Mo'Betta Gumbo, every guest is treated like family. This Perfect Super yummy easy gumbo using 10 easy ingredients and 10 simple steps. This is guide how achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Super yummy easy gumbo
- It’s 1 can of ready made roux mixture found in the rice/beans section of the grocery store.
- Prepare 1 medium of cooked rotisserie chicken.
- Prepare 2 lb of any sausage of your choice cut up.
- Prepare 2 each of bay leaf.
- You need 1 gallon of water.
- It’s 2 of onion powder garlic powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 cup of fresh or flaked parsley.
- You need 1 of cooked rice.
- It’s 1 packages of celery.
You can expect to experience a taste of Southern Hospitality. This Easy Chicken Gumbo recipe is like a party for your mouth! Vibrant, spicy flavor simmered to perfection, this combination of chicken, sausage, okra I love to experiment with bold, vibrant spices when making quick dinners that aren't going to be simmering all day long, like in my super popular. This gumbo is packed with delicious flavor, perfect for those busy hectic nights!!
Super yummy easy gumbo step by step
- Open can of ready made roux and stir.
- Pour gallon of water in stock pot over medium heat. Pour in roux mixture and stir.
- Bring to a boil for 30 minutes.
- Shred chicken up, cut sausage, cut up celery.
- Once roux mixture with water has boiled for 30 minutes put in sausage, chicken and celery.
- Sprinkle onion powder and garlic powder.
- Put in minced garlic and parsley and put in bay leaves.
- Stir very well and lower heat simmer covered for 1.5 hours and stir with a large wooden spoon every 15 minutes.
- Once done celery should be soft. Remove bay leaves. Serve over cooked rice..
- So so yummy. Enjoy.
And…just like that we're into the first full Normally I make rice on the stove while the gumbo is cooking, but lately I've been buying Trader Joe's frozen white or brown rice. I heat that up in the. Serve with cornbread or crusty French bread. Serve gumbo over rice; top with green onions. Freeze option: Place individual portions of cooled gumbo freezer containers and freeze.