Lemon Shrimp and Bacon Pasta.
This Appetizing Lemon Shrimp and Bacon Pasta using 12 simple ingredients and 6 simple steps. This is guide how achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Lemon Shrimp and Bacon Pasta
- It’s 1/2 of onion (diced).
- You need 2 bundles of noodles.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Parmesan.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic (diced).
- Prepare 1 bag of frozen mini shrimp.
- It’s 15 strips of bacon (sliced).
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- You need of Desired amount of salt.
- You need of Desired amount of pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of basil.
Lemon Shrimp and Bacon Pasta step by step
- In separate pans, cook your shrimp until it’s pink, and cook your bacon until it’s crispy. Set aside..
- Next, in a large pot, start boiling water. Once the water has begun to boil, add 1 tbsp of salt; add the noodles and cook according to the package. Stir constantly for the first 2 minutes to prevent sticking. (You do NOT need to add oil to the water. Contrary to what you’ve been told, adding oil to the water does not prevent sticking. Instead it coats the noodles in oil preventing your sauce from sticking to the noodles properly.).
- Meanwhile, squeeze your lemon until you have 1 1/2 tbsp; set aside. In a small bowl measure out 4 tbsp butter and set aside..
- In a separate pan sauté the onion and garlic until translucent. Set aside..
- Strain the noodles and dump back into the pot. First add the onion, garlic, shrimp, bacon and mix. Then, add the lemon juice, spices, salt, pepper, and butter; stir well. Once the butter has melted, add in the Parmesan and mix well..
- Enjoy with garlic bread, buttered bread, salad, or whatever you desire! 😋.