You can cook Shrimp Curry using 7 easy ingredients and 9 simple steps. This is guide how achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Shrimp Curry
- You need 6-8 of Medium-sized potatoes.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Carrots.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion (sliced).
- You need 1 box of Curry paste (Golden Curry or your favorite curry paste.).
- Prepare of Desired amount of salt.
- You need of Desired amount of pepper.
- You need of Desired amount of shrimp (fresh or frozen).
Shrimp Curry step by step
- In a large pot, add water according to curry box instructions, then turn heat on high..
- Wash, peel, dice your potatoes. Once the water is boiled, add cubed potatoes and cook for 5-8 minutes, depending on the size of the potatoes. Boil with pot lid on; stir occasionally..
- Thinly slice the carrots and add into the pot; cook for 6 minutes with lid on; stir occasionally..
- If you’re using frozen shrimp, (like I did) make sure to cook the shrimp in a separate pot or pan. Once shrimp as turned light pink, strain excess water; set aside..
- Cut the onion into long slices, then add into the pot; cook for 2 minutes..
- Reduce heat to medium-low, add curry paste. Once the curry paste has dissolved, add the shrimp. Add desired amount of salt and pepper..
- Turn off heat and place the lid on top. Let it rest for 8 minutes before serving..
- Serve with rice, or because of it’s thick consistency, it can also be enjoyed without rice..
- Fills your home with the smell of delight!.