Celebration Pasta with Shrimp.
You can cook Celebration Pasta with Shrimp using 11 easy ingredients and 6 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of Celebration Pasta with Shrimp
- It’s 3 bags of frozen jumbo shrimp.
- You need 1 package of linguine.
- You need 2-3 of shallots chopped.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ghee.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped garlic.
- You need 3 cups of fresh spinach.
- Prepare 2 of Roma tomatoes chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of white wine or cooking wine.
- You need 3/4 cup of half and half.
- You need 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
Celebration Pasta with Shrimp instructions
- Begin by prepping your ingredients once the pan gets hot you’ll be adding in. Make sure the shrimp is dried well and seasoned with salt and pepper. Chop shallots well and the artichoke hearts will be soft just drain and slice them up.
- After ghee heats up add in shallots and garlic paste. Sauté for about 2 minutes then add in shrimp continually stir.
- Squeeze the juice of one lemon over the shrimp when they are almost done. Remove shrimp set aside then add your white wine to remaining liquid..
- Add in chopped tomatoes, artichokes, and spinach. Let the spinach wilt down.
- Take the half and half and stir in cornstarch this will thicken the sauce. Add this flurry in quickly you want it to thicken in the sauce. When the sauce begins to thicken remove from heat add in pasta then the parmesan cheese..
- Pasta is great on its own but would go well with shrimp or shallots. I divided mine into 8 servings and calculated the nutritional value. About 300 calories per serving add in a lean protein and you have a well rounded meal that’s delicious and satisfying.