Pistachio Crusted Mahi Mahi.
This Tasty Pistachio Crusted Mahi Mahi using 9 easy ingredients and 7 simple steps. Learn how to cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Pistachio Crusted Mahi Mahi
- It’s 6 of , 4oz Mahi Mahi fillet fresh or frozen (thawed & dried).
- It’s 1 of lime (squeezed).
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of chili pepper.
- It’s 1 of garlic clove (minced).
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of roasted shelled pistachios.
- It’s 1/2 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
Pistachio Crusted Mahi Mahi instructions
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- (this step is optional but believe me worth it) Place pistachios, breadcrumbs, paprika, chili pepper, salt, place on a parchment covered baking sheet and roast in the oven for about 10mins. (doing this allows the flavors of the spices to be released).
- In the meantime in a small bowl combine; lime, paprika, chili pepper, garlic, salt and olive oil and set aside.
- Take your pistachio breadcrumb and spice mixture in a blender and blend until you have a chunky consistancy (kind of resembling course salt) place in a shallow plate or bowl when completed.
- Brush lime mixture over the fillets leaving alittle extra for later to drizzle ontop.
- Cover the fillets with the pistachio coating. Drizzle the remaining lime mixture ontop. Place in the oven and bake for 15-20 mins until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork..
- Serve with your fav side. For this recipe I used lemon spinach orzo..