Simmered Beans and Kabocha.
You can have Simmered Beans and Kabocha using 8 simple ingredients and 3 simple steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simmered Beans and Kabocha
- You need 220 grams of Kabocha squash.
- You need 10 of Green beans (frozen).
- Prepare 12 of Edamame (frozen).
- Prepare 2 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Soy sauce.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- You need 2 tsp of Mirin.
- You need 2 grams of Dashi stock granules.
Simmered Beans and Kabocha instructions
- Cut the kabocha into bite-sized pieces. Defrost the edamame in water and remove the edamame from the pods. Cut the green beans in half..
- Combine the kabocha, dashi stock granules, sugar, and enough water to cover (about 150 ml) in a pot and bring to a boil. Turn the heat to low and simmer for about 5 minutes..
- Add the salt, soy sauce, and mirin and simmer until the kabocha cooks through. Add the edamame and green beans and simmer for 2-3 minutes. It's done..