Mike's Seafood Spinach Enchiladas.
This Yummy Mike's Seafood Spinach Enchiladas using 27 simple ingredients and 6 simple steps. Learn how to achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Mike's Seafood Spinach Enchiladas
- It’s of ● For The Seafood Enchiladas.
- Prepare 2 Pounds of Pre-steamed Shrimp [tails removed – chopped].
- It’s 1 Pound of Pre-steamed Blue Crab Meat.
- You need 1 (10 oz) of Box Frozen Spinach [fully drained].
- You need 1/2 Cup of Heavy Cream [more if needed].
- It’s 1 Splash of Quality White Wine.
- You need 1/4 tsp of White Pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Lemon Pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- You need 1 Cup of Sour Cream [+ reserves for topping].
- Prepare 1 tsp of Old Bay Seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 Can of Sliced Black Olives [+ reserves for garnish].
- Prepare 1 Cup of Mexican 3 Cheese [+ reserves for topping].
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Chives [+ reserves for topping].
- Prepare of ● For The Carbs.
- It’s 6 of " Fresh Flour Tortillas.
- You need of ● For The Garnishments/Toppers.
- You need of Black Olives [sliced].
- It’s Leaves of Fresh Cilantro.
- Prepare of Red Onions [fine minced].
- You need of Mexican 3 Cheese.
- You need of Sour Cream.
- It’s of Green Onions [diced].
- Prepare of Avacadods [sliced].
- It’s of Tomatoes [diced].
- You need of ● For The Sides.
- Prepare of Any Vinager Based Salad [to cut the richness of the seafood].
Mike's Seafood Spinach Enchiladas step by step
- 1 Pound pre-steamed, de-tailed shrimp and 1 pound blue crab lump meat pictured. Check for any shells in crab meat. 😆.
- Fine chop shrimp and blue crab meat. Refrigerate until ready to use..
- When ready, mix everything in the Seafood Enchilada section together. Add as much heavy cream as you think you'll need. Just know that you'll want this mixture on the thicker side..
- 6"or 12" fresh flour tortillas pictured. Authors Side Note: These enchiladas are so extremely rich, you may want to consider using smaller tortillas with smaller servings..
- Fill tortillas and wrap tightly. Sprinkle with cheese, olives and onions. Place in a 350° oven for 30 minutes or until tortillas are crispy and cheese is fully melted. Since all seafood is pre-steamed – they won't take long to bake at all..
- Optional: Garnish with fresh cilantro, avocados, sliced black olives, red & green onions and tomatoes. Also, serve with various dipping sauces. Enjoy!.