fettuccine alfredo with shrimp chicken and broccoli. Do yourself a favor, and never Add in your cooked fettuccine, chicken and broccoli, and a little of the pasta cooking water to thin out the pasta sauce to your desired consistency. A low-fat alternative to a traditional Alfredo sauce. I add chicken, most of the time, to make it a complete meal!
You can't imagine how pleased I was This was delicious and easy. I used fresh broccoli and cut back on the garlic (personal preference). I might try it with light cream cheese next time to cut. This Tasty fettuccine alfredo with shrimp chicken and broccoli using 5 simple ingredients and 6 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to cook it.
Ingredients of fettuccine alfredo with shrimp chicken and broccoli
- It’s 3 large of boneless chicken breast.
- Prepare 12 oz of frozen broccoli.
- Prepare 16 small of shrimp.
- It’s 12 oz of fettuccine noodles.
- Prepare 15 oz of alfredo sauce.
This Shrimp Alfredo Fettuccine Pasta is a majorly delightful crowd-gathering meal. And surprisingly not very long to make for how scrumptious and satisfying the. Tender broccoli florets, hearty pasta, and a creamy indulgent sauce make for great vegetarian main dish. Make the sauce slightly saltier than you'd prefer if you were eating the sauce alone.
fettuccine alfredo with shrimp chicken and broccoli instructions
- boil fettuccine noodles according to directions on the box.
- thaw chicken and shrimp if needed and saute both. season with seasoning salt, garlic and onion powder, and black pepper.
- prepare boiled water with salt and butter.
- boil frozen broccoli according to package.
- add all ingredients in a pot.
- stir in alfredo sauce.
Once it's spread out over the pasta and broccoli it will taste more mild. Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo with Fettuccine. Serve over hot fettuccine and sprinkle, if desired, with grated Parmesan cheese. Roasted Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo smothered in a velvety, creamy Alfredo sauce that's lightened up but tastes every bit as decadent as the finest This Roasted Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe is bursting with juicy oven roasted shrimp and crisp-tender broccoli made extra easy in the oven! This Cajun shrimp fettuccine alfredo is packed full of flavor with a little Cajun twist.