Uno Hana (Stir-Fried and Simmered Okara).
You can have Uno Hana (Stir-Fried and Simmered Okara) using 15 simple ingredients and 6 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve that.
Ingredients of Uno Hana (Stir-Fried and Simmered Okara)
- You need 300 grams of Fresh okara.
- You need 30 grams of Carrot.
- It’s 1 of Chikuwa.
- It’s 3 of Shiitake mushrooms.
- You need 10 of cm The white part of a Japanese leek.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- It’s of Seasoning.
- It’s 200 ml of Water.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Mentsuyu (3x concentrate).
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of Mirin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sake.
- It’s 2 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Dashi stock granules.
Uno Hana (Stir-Fried and Simmered Okara) step by step
- Cut the carrots and chikuwa in half vertically and then slice thinly. Cut the shiitake mushrooms and the white part of the leek into 2 mm..
- Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan. Add the ingredients from Step 1 and stir fry..
- Once it's cooked, add in the okara and stir-fry until crumbly..
- Combine the seasoning and then add to the frying pan. Continue to stir-fry while mixing with a spatula..
- Depending on what kind of okara you use, the moisture content will be different, so taste to check the texture while cooking. Add water a little at a time as necessary until it reaches your desired texture..
- Use the uno hana as the filling for croquettes. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/152990-okara-croquettes.