salmon fillet in herb butter with creamy mash & vegetables (serves 2). Place salmon fillets skin-side down on a parchment or non-stick foil lined sheet pan. Creamy Garlic Salmon is a deliciously easy Salmon Recipe! Transform ingredients you most likely already have in your refrigerator into an incredible dinner.
This salmon dish is easy to make and very versatile that can be eaten with pasta, rice or vegetables. The salmon and the sauce were obviously phenomenal. These mashed potatoes are velvety sweet, rich, cozy and they only need the simplest of ingredients to shine through. This Delicious salmon fillet in herb butter with creamy mash & vegetables (serves 2) using 8 simple ingredients and 5 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to cook yummy food.
Ingredients of salmon fillet in herb butter with creamy mash & vegetables (serves 2)
- You need 2 medium of salmon fillets.
- You need 2 large of potato.
- It’s 3 large of carrotts.
- You need 1 can of sweetcorn or frozen.
- It’s 2 pinch of salt, pepper, parsley, ground corriander & dill.
- You need 1 pinch of lemongrass & piri piri seasoning.
- Prepare 1 small of cheese sauce mix (optional).
- It’s 1 tsp of honey..
Drop a few dollops of that savory herb butter on top of the salmon and asparagus, wrap it all tightly in a neat little tin foil package, and cook it on the grill or in the oven.. The flaky salmon and tender asparagus will melt in. Season salmon with salt and pepper. Remove salmon from pan and place on serving platter.
salmon fillet in herb butter with creamy mash & vegetables (serves 2) step by step
- peel & cut carrotts leaving in long strips (not too thin) add 1 pinch of ground corriander. peel & cut potato's after 15 mins on start preparing your salmon.
- pre heat griddle pan with dash of olive oil. sprinkle the herbs & honey over the salmon leave for 2 minutes then skin side down place in pan. (make sure hot) then add teaspoon of butter..
- salmon: after 3 mins turn salmon for a further 3mins. once seeled place on foil (enough to create a pasty shape) pour the butter over and fold foil like a pasty leaving gap in each side then place in oven (gas mark 7) for approx 10 mins..
- sweetcorn add pinch of salt & sugar (this wont take long).
- mix cheese sauce with milk. (this is optional).
Spread butter mixture evenly over salmon. Heat the olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Season the salmon with salt and pepper. Drain the potatoes and return to the pan. Add the remaining yogurt with the butter, chilli flakes and milk.