Yummy in the Tummy Tuna Casserole. Tuna casserole is generally topped with a crispy topping. Popular toppings include a bread crumb mixture, cornflakes, crushed potato chips, or canned fried onions. There are generally two kinds of tuna that you can purchase in the canned goods section at your supermarket: Solid white albacore. "This is a tuna casserole that even my picky family loves!
Expert: Rosie Battista Filmmaker: Brandon Somerton. The ingredients are simple – canned tuna, mushrooms, peas, noodles in a When you're ready to serve the tuna casserole, defrost the mixture in the refrigerator overnight, top This tuna casserole recipe is really yummy. How to Make Yummy in Your Tummy Breakfast Casserole! You can have Yummy in the Tummy Tuna Casserole using 13 easy ingredients and 7 easy steps. This is guide how achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Yummy in the Tummy Tuna Casserole
- You need of ingredients.
- It’s 1 lb of pasta-preferably small shells or spirals. something that holds the sauce.
- You need 5 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 medium of white onion diced.
- You need 2 of stalks of celery chopped.
- It’s 2 can of chunck light tuna.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- You need 1 cup of of milk.
- You need 1/2 lb of shredded cheese – sharp cheddar works great here.
- It’s 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 of salt to taste.
- It’s 1 bag of frozen petite green peas.
Unwrap crescent rolls and press along the bottom ans sides of the pan, makeing sure to seal seams. Tuna casseroles are easy on the budget and always comforting. See more ideas about Food recipes, Food and Cooking recipes. Pork tenderloin gets a holiday makeover with cranberries, but its easy prep and cooking in the slow cooker can be your secret!
Yummy in the Tummy Tuna Casserole instructions
- preheat oven to 400°F.
- Take 5 cups of water and 2 teaspoons of salt in large pot. bring to a boil and add pasta. cook till al dente. then drain water.
- In a large bowl add, onion, celery, tuna, cream of mushroom, cream of chicken, milk, pepper and salt to taste. mix until comnined well. stir in cooked pasta.
- lightly oil baking pan, pour in cassserole mixture and top with cheese..
- cover pan with foil and bake for 25 minutes. then uncover and bake for 15 minutes or until cheese gets a light golden color..
- cook peas on the side and top it on serving for added color. dont suggest cooking peas in casserole as they overcook. preferably frozen over canned..
- top with paprika after cooking for added color and enjoy.
But tuna noodle casserole is a classic that we baby boomers grew up on. To change it in any way seems almost sacrilegious. It's supposed to be bland since kids can be picky eaters. Instant Pot Tuna Casserole is comfort food that fills you up and tastes so creamy and delicious! We love this pressure cooker tuna noodle casserole recipe.