Baked Salmon – the Best Ever. This one-pan recipe makes baking salmon easy. And with just six ingredients, you can whip up the most delicious, flaky baked salmon ever. This baked salmon dinner is ridiculously fast and easy to make.
They're great for dinner parties too! "Ginger Garlic Baked Salmon – the best and easiest salmon recipe ever! An easy, fast, healthy, low calorie yet tasty baked Salmon recipe in a lemon butter sauce. This recipe is so easy and fast it. This Tasty Baked Salmon – the Best Ever using 7 simple ingredients and 6 easy steps. This is guide how achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Baked Salmon – the Best Ever
- Prepare of Fish.
- Prepare 1 dash of oil.
- It’s 1 slice of Salmon fresh, not frozen.
- It’s 1 of whole grain mustard.
- You need 1 of dill fresh or dried.
- You need 1 of lemon pepper.
- Prepare 1 of butter (salted).
Baked salmon is great, but what else could we add to this recipe to make it a little more exciting, while still keeping the prep time short? Dijon mustard adds great heat and tang to almost anything, so we started by spreading our fillets with a couple of teaspoons. A little texture seemed like a good idea. This healthy baked salmon is the best way to feed a crowd.
Baked Salmon – the Best Ever instructions
- Preheat oven to 425º.
- Rinse and dry salmon slice. In a baking pan large enough to hold salmon rub a tiny bit of oil on the bottom of pan. You don't need a lot. Just a dab is fine it helps to crisp the skin. Place salmon skin side down. If one side is very thin, tuck it under..
- Squeeze whole grain mustard onto the entire piece of salmon and using the back of a spoon spread evenly adding more mustard if you need so that it covers the entire top of salmon..
- Sprinkle dill over entire salmon add lemon pepper to your liking..
- Slice 3 wafer thin pieces of butter (or amount needed for the salmon) make it that the butter is evenly spaced..
- Baking time depends on the thickness of the salmon. For a slice 3/4" thick bake for 12-13 minutes. For a piece 1 1/2" thick bake 20-22 minutes. The test for doneness is like steak. If you press on it and there is no give, it's overdone and dry. Salomon is a delicate fish and cooked correctly results in a creamy buttery texture. You can test the thickest part of salmon by gently prying apart. It should be opaque but slightly pinkish..
There's no pan cooking at all—everything is oven-baked in foil, making prep and cleanup a breeze. Considering how beautiful, easy, and delicious this hunk of fish is, we believe it might just be the best baked salmon recipe IN THE WORLD. Brush each salmon fillet with the oil or butter and season well. Put the salmon fillets in an ovenproof dish. Freshwater, flounder and salmon are my favorite.